How can we help you?
3D printing is hot. But it’s not yet plug-and-play. That is why Techswap3D (based in Vilvoorde, Belgium) offers various services to make it tangible to both professionals and consumers. Whether you have a complex 3D printing project in mind, have decided to buy your own printer, just need a 3D print or would like to attend a workshop: you can count on us.
- 3D Printers, Scanners, Filament & Accessories
- We’re not just another 3D Print shop. We offer you our expertise, our help and our passion. Tell us what you need and you can be sure we deliver what we promise.
> Discover our products
- 3D Print Services
- Need a 3D print? Count on us. Within 24h we offer you a detailed quote or professional advice on the most suitable print option: FDM (plastic), SLA (resin) or full-colour jet. We own one of the very few ProJet 660Pro printers in Belgium. The only 3D printers in the industry to create full, photo-realistic colour 3D prints with a net build area of 254 x 381 x 203 mm and a resolution of 600 x 540 dpi. Ideal for professional modelling, product design and development, digital manufacturing, fine art production and more.
> Read more
- 3D Printing Workshops
- Our monthly 3D Printing Workshops are open for everybody interested in the possibilities of 3D printing, 3D scanning, open source software and many more. We offer them in English, Dutch and French, both in a beginners’ and advanced format. We can also organise tailor made in-company trainings for you. For schools we have a special programme, which can be expanded with classes to build your own 3D printer.
> Discover our formats
- Worldwide 3D Printing Consultancy
- Maybe you think 3D printing or 3D scanning could be a possible added value to your business or life? But you have no clue where to start. We can help you analyse your project, put the pieces together and find a fitting solution. Whether you have a small project or a complex cross-border need, our experience, expertise and vast network of hardware, software and development solutions in the industry will bring the right answer.
> Ask our opinion