Stereolithography Technology 3D desktop printer
- Nobel 1.0 is an accurate desktop 3D printer, with laser precision for superior output quality. Specialized resins with astounding detail bring your design to touchable Art.
- SL(Stereolithography) Technology
- After exposed to the ultraviolet laser light reflected from actuated-mirror device, the resin cures and joins the layer above. The build platform pulls your model upwards and out of the tank.
- Product features
- > User friendly design ● One button operation resin-filling ● Automatic platform calibration ● Closed printing area ensuring home use safety (UV Laser 405nm class 1 certification with product shell) ● Standalone plug-and-play 3D printer ● USB port
- Read why this printer is a part of our very strict selection
- “The Nobel 1.0 is again a very down-to-earth SLA 3D printer from XYZ with great accuracy. The software is easy to handle and slicing happens pretty fast. I was very pleased to see the result of our initial tryouts. The cost of the resin is very reasonable and makes printing with this technique more affordable to everyone.”Steve Dewindt, 3D Printing Evangelist, techswap3D
> Email Steve